Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Love is all you need


I know it's been a while. My real has been very emotional and heartbreaking...
maybe not the right picture for my current situation right now. 
But I've worked on this before it all happened so I thought I should still post this. 
 
To make it short and with not much explaining, 
me and my long-term boyfriend broke up a week ago. 
Words can't describe the pain I'm feeling. 
Sure it was mutual, but it's still a loss in the end. 
I'm trying my best to keep myself busy. 
Also realized how therapeutic it can be to just be creative here. 
 
 I'm looking forward to some time off next week. 
Might do some fitness or something good for my soul..who knows. 
 
Don't worry about me.


What I'm wearing:
 
Top: ChicModa - Ettie Heart Top @ Uber
ChicModa Mainstore 
 
Hair: TRUTH - Delirium 
 
 Skin: Pink Fuel - Kiera Skin  
 
  Eyes: LOTUS - Lunar Eyes 
 
 
 
 

Search This Blog